Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My dog has a boyfriend.

I was awoken by a whimpering at 5:17am. This whimpering came from the corner of my bed, where this white furry creature stood, asking to come up. I leaned over and yanked at her halter as she jumped up. I turned to my side and immediately fell back asleep. Three minutes later, I was pawed awake. I started to take a deep breath and I managed to inhale a lungful of dog breath before I quickly turned my face away. My dog was sitting opposite me and panting into my face. I knew this was it. This was how it started. The waking me up at ungodly hours to look for her boyfriend. Why the hell don't dogs have cell phones? They can text while I sleep!

I took my dog out at 5:45am and we were out till 6:45am. We saw her boyfriend, where they smelt each other adoringly and I yanked the leash as soon as I was uncomfortable with the areas they were smelling. till the shoulders ONLY! I hate being this person. God, my mum has had it easy. I've never put her through this.. Dating inappropriate men. I need a tattooed, biker boy now. It's only fair that my mum gets to experience what I'm going through.



I'm happy that my baby is happy, but does it have to be that filthy, awful, nippy, barky breed??? A mongrel would be perfectly fine. Even those rats that masquerade as dogs - what are they called? Chihuahuas. Those would be ok also. A pom just doesn't cut it! EEEEWWWWW!!!

In other news, my mum managed to explode eggs in the kitchen, we have lavender tasting cereal and there is never enough ice cream!

Oh Oh Oh!!! Highlight of my week! I got light up candy!!!! :D Going to see Clash of the titans. Hoping it doesn't give me a headache like Avatar did and isnt a waste of my money like avatar was. Yeah I didn't like the movie.

And another note: Someone said that they get annoyed when Asians sit on the train next to her and talk in their language. And another person agreed with her. I feel so sad there are such intolerant people in this world and I am sad to say that I knew them. How is it their business what language people who aren't associated to them talk? I know name calling wont change things, but it's so tempting.

3 comments:

  1. unfortunately we can't choose who we fall in love with. hehehe
    no comment on the intolerance part. it doesn't even deserve any attention!
    loved the post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that doggie! I'd pick that doggie from the shelter if I was allowed one! (to practice my whisteling, you know :P) It's just that ungodly hourse that m... yeah... :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like the POM??? You are no more my friend Sabine! :P

    Julia, I know. I've really tried to introduce her to other dogs, but yeah.

    ReplyDelete