Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Continuation :)

So small wrap up of Jasmin's visit... She came on a Sunday, we went grocery shopping and my mum did the actual shopping on the list while Jazz and I picked up whatever we liked (read - candy, chips, huge bags of Doritos and salsa!). We shopped like crazy people (well like me, and to her it was crazy!), we saw a play that was associated with a German theatre (total win), got matching t-shirts, she met my friends, saw two movies (one next to a bunch of squealing tweens.. Advice: choose death by butter knife rather than watch a movie next to tweens.), went to really crowded shopping places in Bangalore (yes, shopping again.), went to a jungle, got buzzed on beer (me, and she thought it was shandy - sprite and beer. Clearly Indian Beer doesn't cut it.), ran errands, walked my dog (an event in itself), played games where she slipped into German, fully forgetting that I don't speak it (funny!), lunched at my grans place, ate Japanese food, ate a LOT of Indian food... Now if I'm tired telling you, you must be tired reading.

Oh she was also on watch duty twice. I will not explain this. And Jasmin, you will not explain this in a comment either.

On local animal adventures, I think the bats may have taken over from the cows. This is the second bat thing I've had in a month! We were at the theatre, generally talking after a play when the bats, yeah, plural, kept swooping in on us!!! Pesky things!

Nothing else has really happened. Jazz and I met two "sniffers" at the vet. It was was like it was their life's mission to sniff at every dog's ass while at the vet! And those things were massive doggies! Let's just say they got no where near my baby!

Aaaannnnddd.... ARCADE GAMES! Dude, so much fun! I loved it! I think we'll play some tomorrow also. Just cause. I love winning tickets and getting stuff that is one tenth the price we paid for the games in the first place. But who cares! Also a squeezy stress buster that is long and cylendrical... Draw your own conclusions! Tee hee!

Air Hockey is the best ever! :D

And end scene. Now I go to celebrate Wednesday at Hard Rock Cafe :D

Note: When you go to the theatre, do you ever see these "Arty-Farty" people? These will be the people dressing oddly, have this air or fake snobbery (I know oh-so-much about theatre), will comment on tiny things using big words to come off as so smart while in reality they are spouting a bunch on nonsense? Have you? We spotted tons of them yesterday. Just saying.

We also had a competition about who can use the word "Arty-Farty" in a derogatory manner the best. I forget who won. We each had 3 tries. Much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am so Arty-Farty it will make your hair curl! :P

    Sounds like a radical time. I think I would have to force some fruit down your gut if I ever go there of vice-versa! NIAK!

    ReplyDelete