Thursday, March 18, 2010

Roaring rants.

So, an update to my earlier post - more animals that hate me and that I hate right back!

Bats - You little shrieking morons! Just because I walk under a low tree, does not give you the right to flap all around my head, scaring 10 years off me! I'd like to live till I'm 60 thanks! Me squatting on the street, holding a petrified dog and screaming is not how I'd like to start my morning!

Pigeons - Just cause they are worth another mention. Cooing rats with wings! Birds of the devil. Ever wondered why they are prime sacrifices in black magic? Losers!

That's it for now. Check back for more additions.

In my regular life, Jasmin's visit is 2 days away!!!!!!!! She'll be here early Sunday morning (like 2:55am), so It's Friday and Saturday! I still need to dust my room and make some space for her stuff in my closet. Or she can experience "Living out of a suitcase!" No? I thought so. Never fear. Space will be made.

I think I was the only person who celebrated St. Patrick's Day by wearing green and a bunch of shamrock themed jewellery! In a company of 3000 people, I was the only one who wore green. And no, green inner clothes don't count. Just saying.

Also, something I've noticed off late is that people are so enamoured of alcohol! Like when was drinking cool? It's cool to lose self control? To laugh at the smallest thing and frankly look like quite the idiot? Then, I'm very uncool. I'm also quite scornful when I see those rowdy people on the streets. Like they have nothing better to do in their lives. And what's up with the "Oh I've had a bad day, lets drink!, I got a crappy review, lets drink!" Um, no. It does not change things! You want to forget? See a funny movie, go bowling, take a walk, read a book, listen to some music, dance it out! Eat freaking ice cream! Like really, alcohol is not the answer!

I've been drunk once and it's total mortification. If I could take it back, I'd take it back in a second! Now, I either skip the drink or have a few sips of the rare cocktail at a dinner and the end. I just realised, that I've never been able to finish a drink (from beer to a shot) in sooooo long. That day (May 16th, 2009) was the only time. Yikes.

Now we are done with my rant about alcohol. Lets move on to cigarettes? No? Ok. I shall spare you.

I just heard that Sandra Bullock and Jesse James split!!! I feel so bad! I actually liked them! What the hell is going to happen to Sunny I actually wonder. I'm exploring new blogs, which is interesting... most of them drop the "F" word a LOT! I need to check if I've said it, but I know I've used some mild bad words in my rants, but I don't think I've used that word. I don't know how it adds to a sentence if you say "That flower is f****** beautiful". It's the same as saying "That flower is very beautiful." And the second sentence doesn't hurt your ears or make you cringe. Also one thing that irks me is that comedians use cuss words and think it's oh so funny! Dude, it's not.

I feel bad cause apparently Kate Walsh also uses cuss words to express her enthusiasm. That is sad and something that I totally disagree with. Oh well. End of rant 2.

Jasmin's visit! We're going to the jungle!!! The same one where I was chased by the baby elephant. Should be interesting at the very least. I cannot wait to see how she reacts to everything that is normal to me and so strange to her! This is also the first time we're meeting so I hope she has enough patience to handle my jumping hyperactivity that is fueled by the copious amounts of sugar I ingest!

If you've actually read all this I congratulate you. Good for you!

PS: ALINA!!!!! I LOVED your present!!! Thanks sooooo much!! <3

3 comments:

  1. I can live out of a suitcase. No worries. Oh and so curious about everything. Now I need to pack...oh no wait...first some last laundry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! Nah, clearing out a shelf for you :) I'm a nice hostess! And last minute laundry.. Been there! And happy hols babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. lots of funny rants! can't wait to hear from you guys! have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete