Thursday, April 8, 2010

This post is like, to all the people who like, use the word like.

Must be read in an American accent. Preferably in the movie - cheerleader accent.

So like, the other day, I was like, texting a friend and he was like, making fun of me cause I use like a lot. I like, totally didn't get it cause like, I was kinda busy while texting back and like, it was only later, that I like, figured it out. It was like, kinda stupid that I didn't like, figure it out. But like, I think I had an excuse. Cause I was like, busy.

Then I like, stared being conscious of like, my usage of like. It was like, kinda bad so I decided to seriously like, stop using it. I tried for like, three days, till I like totally gave up, cause I was like, talking real slow. So like now, I just embrace my usage of like, though I still kinda like wince when I catch myself using, like, the word like.

And my friend, like wont let me forget, and I like, made the mistake of like, telling my mum, so like now, even she like, uses like to irritate me. Then she like, told my best friend, who like, also uses that word, but like, she figured out that it bugs me so like, she uses it too. This is like, sooo not done.

6 comments:

  1. gnagnagna..! Canadians suck at this soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 36 "likes" in this tiny post.. I like, totally win at writing posts with likes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, I can say that I know said friend :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah.. I was hanging out with you, which is why I didn't notice the "like".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Said person sounds really annoying. Like.

    ReplyDelete