Monday, April 19, 2010

Fangirling!

Most people who know me know I'm a crazy fangirl. This means I'll squeal and get excited when something fun happens. And talk about them a lot. For example I'm so so so excited that Paget Brewster joined Twitter!!! I love her work and think she is such a fun person! If you want to get to know her a little better, follow her or see the Kevin Pollack interviews! They are on you tube in 2 parts. It's a little more then an hour and she talks about hosting a talk show that aired at 1:30am, bar tending, being a photographer, how she started off acting, her band and SO much more! (See what I mean about being a fangirl?)

Also.... I GOT TICKETS TO SEE KATE WALSH!!!! It's really happening! The play is called Dusk Rings a Bell and is in the Atlantic stage 2 theatre in NYC. It runs from may 19th (previews) till June 20th. You can get tickets at www.ticketcentral.com It's a small theatre with 99 seats, so hurry up and book your tickets!

This all happened last night and my mum leaving for SF so yeah.. I'm excited. Oh oh oh, Julia is mostly going to be here next weekend!!! That is so freaking cool! I still can't believe Jasmin was here. It's all so surreal! I'm meeting so many Walshies and we share fandoms which is super cool.

Now that I have blogged about this phenomenon that puzzles many of my "real life" friends, I hope somethings are clearer. Also, I take comfort that there are other fangirls out there whom I'm meeting so I know I'm not alone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment