Friday, May 7, 2010

When you use twitter to recollect what's been happening

Life has definitely not been uneventful! I wonder if I should write everything here, cause my mother reads this thing sometimes I think... It's not adventures beginning with "I went to a party and got smashed" but more stories that will make her (or any person) rethink her insurance policies...

So, now I have my tweets in order, let's start addressing what's been happening (yes I'm that lame, deal with it!).

Are you guys junkies? Do you do something to get that high? That thrill? Most people go bungee jumping or do some other horrific activity for that rush. I, let deadlines get really close and then go nuts trying to meet them!! I love that rush, the stress, the fast pace!! (This is why I would love NYC if it weren't for the frigid weather!) Anyway, I'm doing that right now! Oh well!!

I also finally acknowledge that I'm a cheese-sleeper. I feel so freaking sleepy after I eat cheese!! Then, I saw the Parenthood episode, that had Lauren Graham dancing freestyle! So funny!!! I love this new show. I'm not as passionate about it as I am about Criminal Minds or Bones, but it's fast becoming one of my favourites. Private Practice is now slipping in my opinion. It's getting harder to watch as we go along. I'm hoping the death of a character will be for the good of the show (KILL PETE OFF PLEASE!!!). I've also started watching Castle, which is airing now in India. It's interesting... Let's see what happens.

I got my appraisal at work and it's seriously good which is awesome!!! I get a better bonus, which means more spending money in the States!! Whoop! The big thing that happened in April was that Julia came to visit! We had a BLAST when she was here and I made her try all kinds of fruit and some Indian food! Was fun! She liked most of it I think! And she didn't find Bangalore's 38C hot after spending time in Delhi's 44C!!! We met my friends clubbing, shopped a little, saw some sights and sounds.

A special shout out to my friend Sabine, who sent me the best marzipan ever!! SO FREAKING YUMMY! Loved every bit of it!

This week has been BIZARRE!! One bad thing after another!! Let's start with Monday, where I hit a bus. yeah. I hit the bus. It was stationary and I walked into it. how does one not see a bus I have no clue. Then spent the rest of the day getting so many mails, that I started seeing imaginary blue email pop-ups! Scary!

Tuesday was literally shit. I woke up with an awful headache, feeling sick and finding out that my doggie had pooped on the living room floor!!! And it was the loose variety! Cleaning smelly poop while already feeling nauseous... Not fun.

The better part of the day was actually talking to Neoshia, who I'm meeting in LA in July!! We're going to Paget's show together!! I'm super excited about that!

Wednesday fared no better. I had a MASSIVE headache on Tuesday so I slept at 7pm that night and woke up to a flooded house! Slight exaggeration, but water was in my room and my mum's room!! I've slept through earthquakes, so I didn't hear the storm outside and the rain had come in through the open windows. I feel awful for my baby who hates the rain as much as I do! I was out cold, but she wasn't!!!

I also heard Paget sing for the first time.. OMG she is freaking awesome! Didn't think she sang this well. It's on YouTube. Search for "Paget Brewster Common Rotation". She sings the song Diamonds are Forever.

Thursday (yesterday) was so much better!! I went out to Woodstok for lunch. Amazing food and very nice place! And I saw Chris Phieffer, the world number one stunt biker perform. It was super amazing!!! Suddenly, I want to marry a stunt biker!! :P

Today is uneventful, apart from the fact that I counted a lady's tires!!! 5 freaking tires!! I have no issues with weight, but dude! Dress according to your size! Wearing lycra when you are not on the skinny side is NOT COOL!

Hope you have fun reading this!! I had fun writing this!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I loved it all and also had a BLAST! I still cannot thank you enough! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved that last part about dressing according to size. Really excited about seeing Paget in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had fun Julia!

    OMG I am soooooo excited for Paget's show! And yeah dude. It's like me wearing something lose fitting. I'll look like a stick in a sack! Scarecrow-ish! BOOK TICKETS!

    ReplyDelete