Monday, May 17, 2010

So many opinions!!!

Wow, this is what happens when I don't blog for a while!! Nothing of real interest has happened, but I have so many tiny things I need to share with you guys!! Should I list them? Yeah. Easier to read!

1) There is a gym in Bangalore called "Jesus Body Builders" I can't get over that. I told Swathi this and she said "For the God-like look"! I cracked up!!

2) I got carded!! At a freaking movie. I needed to be above 18 to watch this movie. I'm freaking 23! Jeez.

3) The Back-Up Plan. DO NOT WATCH IT. If you want to have a baby, please don't. Planned parenthood should use this movie as a PSA. Seriously. I have no clue what the Director and Screenwriter were thinking. If it was their aim to make the audience throw-up, they succeeded!

4) Have you ever rubbed lotion on your hands and then eaten finger food? Did the food taste a little funny? Yeah. You just ate food with a lotion dip.

5) It's been storming like crazy here, which means Gyp and i spend most of our evenings on my bed all cuddled up with my windows closed, while my mum sits in the balcony, taking it all in. It's things like this that makes me wonder if I'm adopted. At least Gyp and I are on the same side.

6) I've noticed that when I go grocery shopping, my groceries consist of 5 kinds of cookies, some noodles, chips, chips, more chips, butter popcorn, cheese and maybe some coke. It's a little weird when the lady in front of me gives me dirty looks because she had slim milk, oats and protein shakes in her cart and a gym membership card in her wallet.

7) I almost got pick-pocketed (is that a word?) on the bus. They caught her because she was trying to unzip my bag. Nice. So glad she didn't get anything. Now I clutch my bag like I'm carrying Pandora's Box in there. Not taking any chances dude.

8) I watered a fake plant. Yeah. I think my mum should stop having a mix of real and fake plants. I can deal with only one kind.

So all this has happened. Argh! Oh oh, so things that are happening around me. Bangalore nightlife deadline has been increased to 2am!!! Partay! um, Criminal Minds spin-off has been picked up! It stars Forest Whitaker and the delectable Matt Ryan as Mick - who is totally hot for Prentiss! I'm looking forward to watching it!

Neil Andrea has a blog!!!! You guys should check it out! He talks about his work and it is a whole new world for a land locked hydrophobic like me! It's fascinating reading about things like an under water cemetery, green flashes, sharks, dolphins and so much more! He includes pictures and videos :)

That's it for now.. I'll update soon.. oooh - less than a month to USA 2010! :D I can't wait to see Kate Walsh and Paget Brewster!

3 comments:

  1. "Jesus Body Builder" LOLOL. Say hello to Swathi from me :P

    I don't like storms either.
    Oh, the fake plants. Been there, done that :P

    I'm not sure I'm gonna watch the CM spin-off, will see.

    Oh and I have a new blog too :P JSYK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that sounds like my kind of work out place!
    Just kidding :p Major lols =)

    Shoot me, but I'd give ur mum some company. I'd bring you marzipan for under the blankets though.

    And girl, you had me thinking that movie was some kind of Jack Kavorkian docu ;) But I'll make sure not to watch then.

    btw: fake plants - total music & lyrics action ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 am???? Ok, Bangalore is back in the game, ladies and gentlemen! Yay!!
    Major LOL at Swathi's comment. Brilliant!
    You and your adventures... always entertaining! :D

    ReplyDelete