Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Them bumpy rides!

After being scared witless by my mother (she appeared behind me in the mirror and said my name out real loud), I was officially running late. As I ran out of the house, I called my bus-mate (is that even a word?) and told him that I was indeed coming and asked him to get the bus to wait for me. I ran up the kilometer or so to my stop to realise the bus was late. Ah Murphy. How I hate you. Anyway, the bus was full so I had to get a seat in the back.

If you are like me, then you also hate those back seats cause every pothole, every bump is magnified. After being thrown up in the air about twenty times, I realised that trying to jump on a trampoline is off my life-list. Ive already done it on the dang bus. It also reinforced that I do indeed have the Bony-Ass-Syndrome. It hurts.

Oh well, in other news, my doggie didn't meet that Pom so yayness! I also did something stupid and forgot my wallet at home. I am now penniless for the day. Hate hate hate when this happens! I'll keep you all updated about the many adventures today promises. To start with, I have a presentation to make. I dunno who to wish good luck, me or my audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment