Monday, September 21, 2009

A Kate Walsh weekend

This weekend was the Emmys weekend. Monday morning at 5:30 was when the live telecast happened and though the red carpet was missed, there were tweets, youtube vids, fanforums all reporting live!

Kate Walsh from Private Practice was one to watch. She wore this gorgeous gown, an amazing hairstyle and an Aldo bag!!! I have Aldo shoes!! Which is super cool cause I live in India, and Aldo isn't really the brand we get here.

Another thing was Kate's McHottie!!! Eek! He is a mystery guy so far, but will post the deets when I get them. Also chack out www.katewalsh.com, her official site.

Other than this, I wedged, ate and slept. Also I started sorting out my closte, which means I'm sleeping on the floor cause my double-bed is filled with my clothes!!! Argh!!!

Will post later~

1 comment: