Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gatorade/Pulpy Orange/Coke?

Yeah I've been a bit busy. I was busy at work pulling in 14 hour days, but not complaining cause, hey, I have a job!

It's Thursday and I cannot wait for the weekend! We have 3 long weekends in a row which totally kicks ass! This weekend is going to be spent doing up my room some more (more wall papering with pictures), rehearsal, 2 movies (Dil Bole Hadipa and Ugly Truth) and the Emmys on Monday morning 5:30 am!!

Season 5 of Grey's premiered yesterday here and it only reinforced my love for Christina and boy did I want to SLAP Meredith! My God she can go on and on bout Derek! Jeez get a grip you weirdo!

Is it funny that I get so invested with these characters and TV shows? Gah! I like Private Practice better honestly. Also, on Tuesday is a new series, America's Most Smartest Model. This should be interesting!

We go fast internet finally at home! The funny thing was that I started to type REALLY fast trying to keep up with the speed! Stupid! This also makes Youtube my good friend!

Vishwa (friend from work) and I made ourselves a list with various nicknames and we both take turns to "focus". I just finished a report that made me go through ALL of the collateral at work and pick out the things that were outdated. Boy was that hard! I took breaks updating my Lorelai and Chris fanfic :D

I also watched some Season One GG and now I want to meet Max Medina. And I listened to Roswell Soundtracks - Destiny by Zero 7 is awesome!

At work, now I am creating wiki pages. Quite confusing if you aren't in tune with Wiki Markup. Yes that is the wiki language. But it's fun and I'm learning.

I also need to make my choice of prefered drinks - Gatorade, Minute Maid Pulpy Orange (sounds dirty huh?) and Coke. Help?

1 comment:

  1. Minute Maid?

    And the best thing in the world is to submerge one self into a story. Though when you start living vicariously through it, then it becomes a problem! Something I really need to work on. haha...sometimes it's so hard to not get involved when it resonates with you so!

    ReplyDelete