Saturday, September 12, 2009

Argh!

Yesterday was my first ever rehearsal for my play! It's called Comically Incorrect and I play the assistant/secretary - Pochatkin. It was so much fun. We did some table reading before actually acting it out. I am the novice in this bunch and at first I was soooooo stiff. It was funny cause it was like a robot secretary! I think I got a little better with time, and some more run throughs. I cant wait for practice again next weekend.

Um, also, yesterday was soooo not my day! It pretty much sucked. I got it pretty bad from my mum in the morning, and things didn't get better when I continued to be stupid and thoughtless the rest of the day. All I can say is that it's hard to have a nice day when you are out to get yourself! Even when you really don't mean it.

I don;t know how today will be, but it started off with my mum and dog waking me up at 6:35 on a Sunday and me having a black cat cross my path when walking Gyp. So not fun. The cat was gorgeous though!

No comments:

Post a Comment