Monday, March 14, 2011

Ten Kooky Things

So this is a random list of ten slightly crazy things I’ve done in my life. Read, laugh and tell me things you’ve done!

1) When I was a child, I let my neighbour convince me that a dead rat was a squirrel and I picked it up and brought it into the house quite lovingly. That was the start of giving my grandmother white hair.

2) I have tried and failed, to put toothpaste back into the tube. Many times. I still am determined to do it!

3) Before I had my dog, I sniffed my neighbour’s dog’s breath voluntarily, because I wanted to know what dog’s breath smelt like.

4) I have had a cow pee on me. It was warm and didn’t have a pleasant smell.

5) I have fallen down on a stage, in another country, when I was NOT performing and in front of an actress I truly admire. (cc. Kirsten Vangsness)

6) I tell my dog bedtime stories sometimes. They, more often than not, involve pigs for some reason.

7) I have had geese, chicken, an elephant calf and cows chase me. This is other than the regular dogs.

8) I’ve been slapped by a monkey in fifth grade when I sat next in class, next to a window.

9) I am an expert in exploding eggs on the stove. Really.

10) Sometimes, I tend to announce the fact that I’m falling before I fall. This is because I trip multiple times before actually falling. It’s a warning system. I think I shall start shouting “Timberrrr” from now on.

I do understand that a lot of my kooky things involve animals, but they are just a huge part of my life, so yeah.

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Loved it!
    Here are a few of mine:
    1) I've had birds poop on me several times including on New Year's day. I'm still waiting for the good luck to come.
    2) I once forgot the the tube through which the water from the washing machine evacuates on the floor and ended up with a flooded bedroom, loundry room and kitchen.
    3) I have cut my thumb deep with a butter knife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha! You're too funny Romy! I definitely need to do one of these. I have a few pants-splitting stories, and that's "pants-splitting" as in the splitting of my pants, not pants-splittingly funny, even though that's true too in retrospect, lol! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha these are great! I think the kookiest thing I've done was when I was 13 it was autumn and me and my friends had made a giant pile of leaves to jump into. I was the last to have a go, jumped in and broke my wrist :s Felt pretty stupid explaining that one to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete