Sunday, September 26, 2010

Exercise and barbecues!

Last week, I found out that my favourite pair of jeans didn't fit me. This literally broke my heart and I went into shock cause it's never happened before!!

I decided to cut back on the junk and start doing crunches, and increasing my walking quota for the day. After a week of exercising, morning and evening, I now fit into my jeans!!! HA! Take that! I also think I'm gonna keep this pattern. I'll still exercise and walk as much as I do now (about 6km a day) and keep my junk-ing to the level I'm at now, which is a little lesser than before. It was a crazy week. I've always said I want to put on weight, but no one wants a protruding belly, do they? No matter how small it is.

In other news, I went to my first ever barbecue. It was Suri's birthday and I was really excited about this! What an adventure though!!!! It started raining about 15 minutes before I had to leave and rained for about 45 minutes. It rained so heavily that the roads were flooded, buses were submerged, there was about 2 feet of water flooding the roads near my house and when we were about halfway there, the car got flooded!

The car went into a low laying area and the water came into the car!!! My poor friend's amps were on the floor! I dunno what happened to that, but I hope it's okay. It was crazy!!! It took us 2 and a half hours to make it across town! Which is about 25km or 15 miles at the most!

We finally reached Suri's house! I realised that I made a big mistake by wearing white to a barbecue. So not a good idea. Also, I was veggie! I had a very healthy barbecue spread of tomatoes, potatoes, mushroom, corn and onion. And LOTS of salad!

That was an adventurous day!

I FIT IN MY JEANS!!!!! BOO YA!

1 comment: