Friday, August 20, 2010

Mission: Paul F tompkins in India.


Lets talk Paul F Tompkins! A lot of comedians are coming to Bangalore (FINALLY!). A couple of weeks ago, we had the guys from "Whose line was it anyway?" come in - Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie and we also had Russell Peters come. They both came back for a second time because the demand was so much!! So it's not like no one's going to see the show!

I really want Paul F Tompkins to come here! I spoke to a bunch of people at work and a lot of my friends and they have heard of him here and would definitely be interested to go for this! Paul told me that he wants to come here too. Now I wish it were that easy! A lot of event management has to go into this and I'm a green girl in this field! I've never done anything like this, I have no clue how to go about this or what to do.

I think it would be a hoot if he came. I've seen all possible videos of him on YouTube and now I'm looking at the stuff on funnyordie.com. He is a laugh riot and I got to see him live for the 3 minutes he performed at The Thrilling Adventure and Supernatural Suspense Hour, just before the show.

I just need to find an event management company who would be willing to, well, manage this event. It's just not as easy as it seems cause you need one of the bigger companies to handle this. I've spoken to some people who know some people in these companies, so let's see what happens. Cross your fingers and hope we get to see him here! It would be so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment