Friday, November 27, 2009

Best beats the worst!

Sometimes you have the worst days, where everything goes downhill and you need just that one tiny bit of something positive. Then it comes. Only it's not a tiny bit, it's the whole freaking dinosaur sized bit of positive!

Kate Walsh tweeted to me. TWICE!!!! It is 12:58am now. I am not the least bit sleepy! I am that hyper! I have an unpleasant thing to do tomorrow, but I know that this will tide me over. It will tide me over anything!

I think I twisted my knee (is that even possible?) and it is now in a soft cast. A binding if you will. My leg is straight, I cannot bend it. I really don't know how my friend Alina went through a knee surgery! I'd have died. Anyway, how did I twist my knee, you wonder?

I took my doggie out at 4:30. On the road she decides to suddenly stop and sniff something. I walking fast try to avoid her, but end up tangling my legs and falling flat on my face! Then I have to hobble after her yelling at her to come the eff back cause she decided that sniffing another pee spot is more important than her mum lying on the road in pain! It does not help that instead of helping you up, or helping you catch your dog, people around you point and laugh! Well not point, but they did laugh.

Well, I came home and nursed my wounded pride with Blueberry Cheesecake and Red Velvet cupcakes. I have been eating these cupcakes for the last 3 days, and at least 4-5 a day! This along with ice cream (It's hot here), chips and cookies make my daily diet of junk.

Today I ate cake, ice cream, a pear, some carrots and pasta for dinner. Am I 900,000 pounds? Nope. It is a medical marvel.

I also discovered the joys of Skype. Thats a fun thing!!! Had a 3 way conf call with Germany and Netherlands! It is just cool to say that! Also Amy Brenneman tweeted to me, she was the first celeb to do that! Sent spasms of joy through me! Then Tim Daly also tweeted, but he kinda dissed me! I was a wee bit annoyed till I was like dude, it's Tim Daly.

That's about it. Haven't walked into anything or been chased by anything either. Why do I feel that this is inviting trouble?

1 comment: