Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some more things that make me..... me.

So the other day, I decided to eat a bon-bon sweet. Well, at least that's what I call them . It's hard candy, it's round and kinda big. This was cola flavoured and since I was craving Coke, it worked out very well. You will never, ever, not in your wildest dreams guess what happened. Did you guess that I eventually finished the sweet without any mishap? HA! Are you wrong! I choked on the thing! It lodged in my throat and I couldn't swallow! You can still breathe painfully when you're choking, but you cannot see on account of all the tears. Anyway, this has happened to me as a child (it was a strawberry bon-bon then), so I knew what to do. I went to the microwave, heat up water and very, very painfully swallowed, so that it would melt the sweet and I could swallow it. It took forty-freaking-five minutes. Anyway, that was finally done. You'd think one choking incident would be enough for months together wouldn't you? Yeah so would I. But I don't have that kind of luck.

I was running late for work one day (as usual) you see, and I live on the fifth floor of an apartment. I usually take the stairs up and down, as exercise, but I decided to take the elevator that day. When the elevator came up, I remembered that I had forgotten my phone(which I cannot live without. I'm a total phone addict) at home, so I rushed back to my door, opened it, grabbed my phone and ran back, thinking that the elevator door would still be open. No such luck. I figured this out by running into the elevator and scaring the crap out of my neighbour who had gotten in, in the meantime. Ah! I now AVOID him. I need to pretend that I have some dignity left, though I don't see that happening since I'm sharing this with you guys, but oh well.

Oh oh oh!!! I got my ears pierced again!!! It doesn't hurt now which is a total WIN! And no pigeons have come home! Though my nails seem to be a permanent shade of blue, which is not polish! I really do not like the AC. I cannot wait for summer to get here! Anyway, hope I've given y'all some laughs!

1 comment:

  1. u sound like quite an idiot.
    sry, but u do.

    ReplyDelete