Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The ramblings of an idle child

So, I know some people who are like me in this aspect, and then there are some who frankly think I'm weird. The thing I'm talking about is to become obsessed with something. For me, it's authors, poets, TV shows and some people. Those who know me, know that I love Oscar Wilde (absolute genius!), W. H. Auden (a brilliant writer), Gilmore Girls (my life on TV, except my mum and I alternate roles), Private Practice - well Addison (strong and yet insane character), Matthew Perry (again a comical genius - cannot wait for his new show) and off late - Matthew Gray Gubler who is awesome. I love his work on Criminal Minds and his site - http://www.matthewgraygubler.com/ is super cool! Who draws their entire site? Anyway, I thought you'd like to know these things about me. I look up to all these people and they in some way or the other influence my life.

Lauren Graham - I really admire her ethics and morals. I like that she doesn't let Hollywood get into her head.

Kate Walsh - One day I hope I can have her guts and determination to pursue her dream. She never gave up and that is the hardest thing to do.

In other news, I am inviting friends over, in order to make myself clean my room, which can give any bachelor pad a run for it's money. This is my motivation. And pizza is a cool reward. I'm jazzed cause I've gotten nice feedback for my work so far, which is cool. I'm looking forward to Parenthood (March 2nd, 10pm on NBC if you're American or streaming live for the rest of us.) and the new PP episode which airs on Thursday. Addisam!

I need something that will motivate me to write HotCop. Maybe Season 2 needs a re-watch. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, watch Private Practice now. I wrote my first song the other day. It needs a LOT of tweaking before I put it up here. I have not set it to any music because I'm musically challenged, but I'm hoping someone I know will offer (HINT!) to write music for it.

Gyp is still being a bum and refusing to get up in the mornings, but I don't blame her cause it's bloody cold for Feb here. Hate that biting wind. Oh well. Okay, this was basically a real rambling post, not my usual style at all, but I have nothing to say! my life has been surprisingly eventless, which is not good!!! Gah!

1 comment:

  1. Matthew Gray Gubler is a LEGEND!! And Criminal Minds new season is airing here right now (TAPING AWAY) I will watch later.
    I love his site. It's freakn amazing! I remember when I first found it I read it's entire contents and was just pouring over it all.

    ReplyDelete