Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rain, I hate you!

Oh, how I hate you rain,
You woeful thing!
Why are you such a pain,
You really need to go away!

My hair is always perfect
When you decide to pour.
It's proven that everytime it rains
The milk always turns sour!

It's gloomy, dull and cold
Whenever you show your dirty face,
However hard you try, I can't be sold
On why everyone else seems to enjoy you!

You go and steal my favourite shoes,
You leave my dog muddy and wet!
You try to make it up to me with the rainbows
But, against you, my heart is already set!

This is my ode to this horrible, hateful thing called the rain! YOU SUCK! I also wrote this in 5 minutes, so it isn't something awesome but the feelings behind it are true!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! love it. and I totally share it. I'm living practically on the Equator line and it rains every single day!
    you wrote this in 5 min? Impressive! :)
    Julia

    ReplyDelete